Inspiration 004

"I argue that it isn't possible to completely remove the artist's ego or the artist's tendencies from the work. Even sel...

"I argue that it isn't possible to completely remove the artist's ego or the artist's tendencies from the work. Even selecting something that already exists in the world comes with an element of taste." - Landon Metz

A collage of all things that make me feel some kind of way... All-time favourites, new discoveries, and photos I've saved that make my phone run out of memory space. It's been a while since I posted a new Inspiration series, and I thought I'd show you a few of the hundreds of pictures in my phone gallery - from an album titled "Inspo", no less. I've planned this in my head for a couple of weeks now, and it'll be the first of many to come. There are so many more visuals that I couldn't include in this post, so watch this space for more!


0.1 Jing Wen for i-d Fall/Winter 2014 by Matteo Montanari 02. Stahl House by Peter Koenig from handvaerk 03. Yan Yan Chan x Calvin Klein for Glue Store 04. Mae Van Der Weid by Alex Cramer 05. David by Michaelangelo 06. Selah Marley by Urban Outfitters 07. lusttforlife for saltt 08. Anthropologie x Levi's 09. Chicago by Cereal 10. Week End by Alex Prager 11. Ser by neonblush

0 comments